Join Our Team
Whether you are an experienced Real Estate Associate, Broker Associate or you just passed your real estate state exam, Pompano Beach Realty has something to offer you. We know that all real estate agents are in different circumstances and have individual needs. In this regard, we take pride in the fact that we provide enough benefits so that all agents, experienced or not, should find something of interest in our brokerage.
Take a look at the list of benefits that go along with listing your real estate license with Pompano Beach Realty Corporation and see how many apply to you and/or how important any particular benefit is to you.
- Complete Broker support provided at the 50% and 70% plans.
- We provide leads at the 50% commission plan.
- No sign-up fees.
- No manning an office phone or desk duties.
- No commitment to do any office work, let alone menial work.
- We have a Virtual Office that requires no maintenance by you.
- No office hours. No work schedule.
- No daily paperwork. No sales meetings. Keep track of your leads, their needs, searches and your schedule online without wasting paper. Our Virtual Office is your Virtual Office.
Core Values, Skills, Responsibilities and Qualifications we demand from our agents
- Continuous improvement/Willingness to learn
- Customer commitment
- Making a difference
- Passion in sales and real estate
Real Estate Agent Skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Knowledge of purchase process
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Responsibilities of our Listing Agents
- Consult/Educate clients on how help get the maximum value for their home
- Run comps for your clients
- Hold open houses and showings
- Advise/Educate clients throughout the negotiation process to help them get maximum value for their home
- Study your local real estate community and be knowledgeable on current home sales
- Advertise your realtor services to the local community through marketing materials and networking
- Obtain and maintain your own exclusive listings
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
Qualifications of our Buyer Agents
- Always have the best interest of the client in mind
- Valid Real Estate License or the ability to obtain one quickly
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to understand and present contracts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- Strong work ethic, and a pleasant and trustworthy demeanor
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skills
- Run MLS searches and set clients up on auto-notification emails
- Advertise your Realtor services to the local community through marketing materials and networking
For all agents: Stay up to date with continuing education and license requirements
If you possess those qualities and are interested in joining Pompano Beach Realty, click to read about our commission splits
Call Broker Oliver Hoffmann at 954-505-6000 Ext. #7 to discuss your opportunities with Pompano Beach Realty or fill out the form below.
We would love to hear from you.
After sending us a message, we will get back to your shortly.